Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi, can anyone help me to figure out this Container problem? :)

Hi All:

I'm new to QV and encounter a  question about Container object when doing the demo. The requirement is that: in the left, there is a project list, when the user click on one project, there is only one container relates to it will displayed. Other containers would be hidden now. One project relates to one container, there always only one container displayed. Can QV achieve this requirement?

The QV sample is attached below:

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

i have use this fuction "if(Count(distinct [Project Name] =1), vShowThis=1)" in the conditional field of container, and set all projects' defaul vShowThis value is 0,  but it doesn't work.  any other comment for this problems? thanks all

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, Stefanie

You can change the condition in the containers to something like this ( Container Properties -> Layout -> Show -> Conditional) :

=if( only( [Project Name] ) ="Performance", 1, 0)

It means that if the Project Name is "Performance", the expression will return 1 and the container will be visible. If any other project name is selected (or more than one), it will be hidden.

You change the condition in the others, so only one of them will be visible at a time.

Hope this helps,

Erich