Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

document directory

Hi everybody,

i am facing a problem with getting the qlik view server started. I think this might be an easy question for everybody with a little bit of experience.

We have installed the server an the publisher an i am trying get an overview with the QEMC. At the service folder it says, that my QVS is off duty because "no document directory is set"

Does anyone has an idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks and kind regards

Philipp

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lhr
Employee
Employee

it means the when the qvs starts the it's root folder is not available. this could be a bad path or access troubles. make sure that the qvs has access to it's program data folder and that DocumentDirectory in settings.ini is set to a valid and accessible path (or that the DocumentDirectory is not present in the file at all in which case the qvs will set it to it's default).

cheers

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lhr
Employee
Employee

it means the when the qvs starts the it's root folder is not available. this could be a bad path or access troubles. make sure that the qvs has access to it's program data folder and that DocumentDirectory in settings.ini is set to a valid and accessible path (or that the DocumentDirectory is not present in the file at all in which case the qvs will set it to it's default).

cheers