Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

100% Stacked Bar Chart and drill down

Hi All,

I have a bar chart which I have set up as a 100% stack with two dimensions:

- Org_Level_1

- Input_Type

...using the following calculation I can show the % of Employees (this all works fine):

=Count([Employee_Number])/Count(total<[Org_Level_1]> Employee_Number )

However I actually want to use a drill down group, but I'm unsure how to use the group within the expresson.  The group consists of 5 fields within the organisation hierarchy i.e. Org_Level_1, Org_Level_2 etc; and the above calculation works obviously with the first level, but does not with the second.

Basically, how do I amend the calculation so that it flexes depending on the org level...

Your help is much appreciated...

Andrew

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Figured it out, and just in case anyone else wanted to know, using the same expression as above I just included all the org levels that appear in the drill down group i.e:

=Count([Employee_Number])/Count(Total<[Org_Level_1],[Org_Level_2],[Org_Level_3],[Org_Level_4],[Org_Level_5]> Employee_Number)

Andrew

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Figured it out, and just in case anyone else wanted to know, using the same expression as above I just included all the org levels that appear in the drill down group i.e:

=Count([Employee_Number])/Count(Total<[Org_Level_1],[Org_Level_2],[Org_Level_3],[Org_Level_4],[Org_Level_5]> Employee_Number)

Andrew

Paulexter
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you for this, I was trying all sorts of things with variables and could not get it to work. Who knew it was so simple!

TgrPep
Contributor II
Contributor II

This was a huge help.  Thank you for posting this