Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is an up-to-date version of the extensions objects documentation available?

I learnt in this thread that there were changes in the extensions objects API in version 11. However, I was not able to find the documentation in any version 11 products (I tried QV desktop, QV server and QV workbench). Where can I find an up-to-date version of the documentation taking the latest changes into account?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

We have decided to move the QlikView SDK out of the intaller and instead to host it here on QlikCommunity in the Integrations and Extensions forum. This will give us the ability to asdd new examples and documents without needing to wait for a release date.

You can find the Version 10 SDK here.

And the Version 11 SDK here.

THe version 11 SDK has limited content at the moment, but more will be added to it in the next few days. However, the QlikView 11 JavaScript API Reference is already posted there.

Enjoy.

-Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

We have decided to move the QlikView SDK out of the intaller and instead to host it here on QlikCommunity in the Integrations and Extensions forum. This will give us the ability to asdd new examples and documents without needing to wait for a release date.

You can find the Version 10 SDK here.

And the Version 11 SDK here.

THe version 11 SDK has limited content at the moment, but more will be added to it in the next few days. However, the QlikView 11 JavaScript API Reference is already posted there.

Enjoy.

-Dan

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

I have tried to describe how this works in this thread. Hope this answers your questions, if not please post them on this forum and we will try to answer.

/Erik