8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2015 6:25 AM by Fabien MAURIS DEMOURIOUX RSS

    Hyperlink in chart not working with firefox

      Has anyone run into this issue?

       

      I have a chart with records, and as one of the expressions I have a link.

       

      When I run the dashboard from Internet Explorer (Full Browser Mode) it opens the link (PDF File on our server) in a new tab.

      When I run the dashboard from Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer Plugin Mode) it opens the link (PDF File on our server) in Adobe.

       

       

      However when I open the dashboard in Firefox (Full Browser Mode) the link opens a new tab, but it remains blank. Edit: it seems to be adding our qlikview server location and a string of  letters before the path of the link. When I remove this section the document opens.

       

      Edit: When using Google Chrome when the link is clicked nothing happens. If the mouse is hovered over the link, then the correct path is displayed in the bottom of the screen.

       

       

       

      Edit Edit: When Firefox opens the blank tab, the correct path is listed, however for some reason qlikview(or firefox) is adding this to the beginning of the path:

      http://ourservername/QvAJAXZfc/

       

      so the path in the browser now says:

       

      http://ourservername/QvAJAXZfc/\\pathtofilelocation.pdf