I'm holding the free version of Qlick View 10 SR1.
In about few more months we're expecting to purchase QlikView liscences, but i already started to work and learn on the platform.
Suddenly, after working on several files more then few times on each one in the past, while I tried to open one of them, I got a massage that said that I already spent all the times I had to open filed which weren't built in my PC - when the file was actually built in my PC!!!
this was true to all of the file I built and tried to opened (some of them was available in my PC two days ago...)
I didn't change my PC name nor change its operating system...
I really need your help in order to get back the control on this files in my PC...