1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 14, 2012 11:46 AM by David Richard RSS

QlikView Business Analyst, 6 Month Contract, London UK

Business Analyst required to join a finance change team working on improving the quality of information supporting the business across revenue, from and client/capital analysis. This work stream is also working on designing and delivering an end state architecture and process framework, including standardised and ad hoc reporting and scenario analysis.

You will help deliver system and business changes to meet demands around revenue and risk reporting within the existing MI systems. You will be responsible for data sourcing from a number of Front Office capture and risk management systems and linking the various sources of data and implementing common data structures to allow analysis across various data sets.

Ideal candidate will have a previous Qlikview experience and a financial services background.

• Re: QlikView Business Analyst, 6 Month Contract, London UK
          David Richard

Freelance certified QlikView expert designer and developer with two years of experience is available ad hoc.

I am consulting clients, give presentations, define business requirement, statge data (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.), configure server, integrate a variety of dashboards (operational, strategic, tactical) with high visuals, validate, security, process automation, train end-users and am in the process of delivering a benefits analysis for prospective clients that is based on my experience.

Please contact me on david.richard@live.com for a new project.

Regards.

David Richard