Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

QlikView openings across various locations!

Hi All

My friend has informed me about below post. He is not sure about from where he has got this information. He has just copied the information for me but forgot the copy the link. Hope it will be useful for someone. If you someone is interested you can forward your resume.

Thanks,

Attitude

----------------------

Hi!

I am urgently looking for a BI/Qlikview Developer for a client. This is for permanent role.Please review the details below and let me know if you are interested! Position is available for various locatios across the world.

If you are interested please send me your resume at fren_rick_love@yahoo.co.in. I will forward it to the concern.

Many thanks!

Senior BI Consultant with Qlikview

Responsibilities

Understand and interpret business requirements and architect solutions to fit those requirements using industry standard BI best practices

Architect, Design and Develop Business Intelligence applications using Qlikview, Microsoft SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server 2005 or 2008 R2 or other ETL packages

Participate in weekly meetings and maintain daily communication with users to compile comprehensive requirements information, provide recommendations and solutions

Translate knowledge from user’s interaction to generate and maintain proper documentation

Perform system testing/QA, facilitate UAT sessions with users and follow change management process

Migrate system changes to production and provide post-production support

Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management

Thanks,

Frenrick

----------------------

1 Reply
Not applicable

Hello Frenrick,

Would you like to hire consultants on contractual basis. We can sign a contract for an year.

If interested plz. call on my Mobile no- 91-9350255768 or Email anupam@iconresour ces.com