Junior BI Developer/Consultant - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Urgently Required BI Consultant/Developer
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic geeks with a good sense of business to work as QlikView Developers on various projects. The desired person will be a self-starter, and able to manage oneself onsite, be a quick learner, and show strong technical competence in developing applications on the QlikView platform.
30% Travel Required.
The selected individuals will be given in-house training to develop their skills on QlikView by our in-house technical team. QlikView Arabia is currently offering above average compensation plans for talented individuals and offers the chance to grow with the company.
Ideal profile of the candidates includes but not limited to the following:
1. Strong SQL programming.
2. Strong relational database concepts.
3. Concepts of Dimensional Modeling and/or Columnar databases and/or associative databases is a strong plus.
4. Prior experience in Data warehousing / BI is a plus but not mandatory.
5. Decent Programming skills in .NET/Java/VB or dynamic programming languages (Python, Ruby, PHP etc).
6. Strong concepts of enterprise software deployments including distributed systems, server clustering and load balancing is a big plus but not mandatory
7. Very strong logic building and algorithm building skills.
Development of QlikView Applications using QlikView language, SQL and .NET.
Deploying QlikView projects including requirements gathering, application and hardware sizing, project scoping, implementation and roll outs.
Conducting Training for IT Users (NOt Mandatory) depending on candidate profile, experience and salary package.
Providing 2nd Level Support on QlikView Applications to existing and future customers.
Provide consultancy and professional services to product partners.
Only locals with transferable Saudi visa are eligible.
Please email us your resumes along with your expected joining date,
Our firm is specialized in BI Consultancy and Systems Integration that help corporate increase the value of their systems. Business Intelligence (BI) is a combination of people, processes and technology. It is the approach used to facilitate the answering of business questions, gaining business insight and supporting decision-making. A successful BI solution will deliver value to a business by increasing confidence, removing doubts and improving the quality of decisions that can be made.