Please find below the job advert - please only apply if you are either currently living in Australia or willing to relocate for a 3-year minimum duration. Ideally you are willing to take your development skills and combine them with business analysis in a client-facing role. No back room programmers please.
Scope Systems is the leading supplier of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence (BI) software and associated consulting services to the global mining and mining services industries. Due to our continued growth we are now looking to add a Business Intelligence Consultant to our dynamic team.
The successful candidate will form a key part of the Scope Systems Business Intelligence department, working with a suite of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse tools.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Implementing and supporting client BI solutions
• Defining and evaluating business requirements with key business stakeholders
• Managing clients requirements and expectations
• Ensuring end-to-end quality of service (support, training, workshops, upgrades)
You will have the following experience and skills:
• Proven ability to manage a implementation project from end-to-end (including requirements analysis, implementation workshops, documentation and training of end users)
• Dimensional modeling/ SQL programming/ Data warehousing experience
• Data analysis skills obtained within ERP-level databases
• Demonstrated ability to liaise with different parts of any business
Advantageous but not essential experience:
• Hands on Qlikview development and implementation experience
• Experience with IBM Business Analytics (Cognos 8 series BI reporting toolsets as well as Cognos back-end applications)
Interested candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to interact with all levels within an organisation. A desire to travel interstate and internationally will also be looked upon favourably, as will previous experience in a client facing role.
If you are looking for a career with a progressive company within a dynamic industry, please address your application by email to - firstname.lastname@example.org