Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

100% Stacked Bar Chart - Multiple Expressions and TOTALS

In my 100% stacked bar chart, I have one expression and 2 dimensions.

1)  Is it possible to have more than 1 expression in a 100% stacked bar chart?

2)  Is it possible to have a summation stacked bar at the end?

Thanks in advance and please let me know if I can clarify this question!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Here's an example using valuelist() and pick() which works fine if there are few values in the dimension.  I've included just total, but you can also include a different expression by adding them to the valuelist().  For example,

valuelist('America - Sales', 'America - Returns', 'EUR - Sales',  'EUR - Returns')

and then with the pick the formulas can be different.

If this is too much to maintain, I would create different charts for each metric and set them close together.  This is sometimes better than overloading one chart.

Karl

View solution in original post

5 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

How many values do your dimensions have?

Not applicable
Author

I have 2 dimensions.

REGION is on the x axis with PRODUCT as the legend/%'s.

I get the regions

AMERICA, EUR, ASIA correctly in 100% stacked bar charts with the product % showing correctly, but wondering if possible to add a 4th stacked bar with the aggregate of all REGIONS with the product % broken out.

Thank you!

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Here's an example using valuelist() and pick() which works fine if there are few values in the dimension.  I've included just total, but you can also include a different expression by adding them to the valuelist().  For example,

valuelist('America - Sales', 'America - Returns', 'EUR - Sales',  'EUR - Returns')

and then with the pick the formulas can be different.

If this is too much to maintain, I would create different charts for each metric and set them close together.  This is sometimes better than overloading one chart.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Thank you!  Your suggestion worked well!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl,

I ahve a problem relating to Stack Bar ..

I have 2 Dimension and 2 Expression and i have to represent both stack side by side on the basis of Expression

Say Dimensions are Month & Product

and Expressions are sum(Qty) & sum(amount)

can you help me out

Thanks in Advance