I have been transferring the creation of QVDs from embedded scripts within QVW documents to the new supporting task 'QVD Creation'. During this very repetitive process, a very strange error appeared, and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this. Here are the steps that should allow you recreate what I experienced...
1) Copy a task into the clipboard
2) Paste a new task from the clipboard
3) Edit the new task, changing the name, script, qvdpath, etc.
4) Apply the changes
5) Select the 1st qvd creation supported task on the list
6) Select the newly created task, to verify your changes
7) MY CHANGES ARE GONE
8) Click on the ABOUT tab
9) Click on the Supporting Tasks tab
10) Select the newly created task, to verify your changes
11) The changes have REAPPEARED
Anyone else experiencing this?