12 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2012 10:05 AM by ronnerforsm RSS

Need for assistance in Qlikview SAP Extractor Setup

Dear all,

I'm am a beginner in the Qlikview handling and have a problem in our setup of the extractor from SAP. Our QV enviroment is QV 10 with connector 5.6 and our SAP system is ERP 4.7.

I have set up an Logical system, connected the outbound messages, activated the extract in SAP and when I will reload the script I have the follwing statement : Statement is: EXTRACTOR 2LIS_11_VAHDR UPDMODE C EXTRLANGUAGE E LOGSYS QTQVCEXTR1  since this is the first test.

The connector Log shows this:

2012-01-24 11:22:00 Progress Creation of function /QTQVC/EXTRACTION_STATUS returned after 00:00:00

2012-01-24 11:22:00 Progress Invoked /QTQVC/EXTRACTION_STATUS with MODE=I, returned STATUS=N

2012-01-24 11:22:00 Error Unable to register at GWSERV=sapgw20;GWHOST=172.27.0.191;PROGRAM_ID=QTQVCEXTR1 Key = RFC_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE (

LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

ERROR       service '?' unknown

TIME        Tue Jan 24 11:22:00 201

RELEASE     711

COMPONENT   NI (network interface)

VERSION     39

RC          -3

DETAIL      NiErrSet

COUNTER     2

)

2012-01-24 11:22:00 Progress Creation of function /QTQVC/EXTRACTION_STATUS returned after 00:00:00

2012-01-24 11:22:00 Error /QTQVC/EXTRACTION_STATUS failed after 00:00:00 Key = ERROR (ID:00 Type:E Number:001 Status record could not be found)

2012-01-24 11:22:00 Error ID:00 Type:E Number:001 Status record could not be found

Also when I view WE05 in SAP I can't find any Idoc's generated.

Thankful for any adwise where to fix the error.

Regards Magnus

• Need for assistance in Qlikview SAP Extractor Setup
          Thomas Schmutz

Hi Magnus,

Unfortunately I have no solution, but the same problem as you had. Did you find any solutions for the problem in the meantime?

In my case there is the following error message in the SAP System Log (transaction SM21):

Operating system call recv failed (error no. 10054)

The specified operating system call was returned with an error.

For communication calls (receive, send, etc) often the cause of errors

are network problems.

It could also be a configuration problem at operating system level.

(file cannot be opened, no space in the file system etc.).

Additional specifications for error number 10054

Name for errno number WSAECONNRESET

No documentation available for error WSAECONNRESET

Furthermore it's possible to connect from a local Client (with QlikView & SAP Connector installed) from within our network, but it's not possible directly from the QlikView Server.

Regards

Thomas

• Need for assistance in Qlikview SAP Extractor Setup
            s j

Please check authorization given SAP R/3. I think proper authorization is not given.