The document has no section access.
My hunch is there is a timeout limit for opening a document which is being reached.
If I open the document in the thick client it takes about 2 minutes to open.
To prove the size of the file is casuing the problem (not the script) I did a data reduciton and tried again and it worked.
I've logged this with Qliktech but thanks anyway.
My workaround is to load from a copy of the same dashboard with no data attached.
HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw (10 GB)
HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw.NO_DATA (Same as above but with no saved data)
executes a bat file:
Copy "HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw.NO_DATA" "HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw.NO_DATA_TEMP"
executes a bat file:
MOVE /Y "HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw.NO_DATA" "TEMP_DO_NO_USE_HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw"
Reloads TEMP_DO_NO_USE_HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw (Opens fine as no data attached)
Exclutes a bat file:
Move /Y "TEMP_DO_NO_USE_HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw" "HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw"
Rename "HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw.NO_DATA_TEMP" "HCM_AD_OPS_MAIN_ALL_DATA.qvw.NO_DATA"
I'd like to add that I am experiencing the same issue in QV11. We have a 3GB Qlikmart that fails with the same error message. No section access in any of our documents.
I tried using the local client and it seemed to work fine.
Next I reduced all data in the Qlikmart, and it worked fine in publisher.
So following msheraton's workaround I added an external task to copy a reduced Qlikmart on top of the existing file just before reloading. This seems to be working fine, however I will raise the issue with Qliktech as well.
Thanks msheraton for your post!!! You saved my migration to QV11!!!
I had similar problem in QV 10 SR3 with extract large data. I expand shared memory area in register.
1. run regedit
2. find SharedSection (edit--->find)
3. inside you have - ......SharedSection = 1024,20480,512) --- (512 or more)
4. right click--->Modify
5. last value-512 (or what you have) multiply by 2 (512* 2 = 1024)
6. if needed multiplay by two again....or more,depending how much memory you have. We have 64GB of ram and I expand the last value to 12288 and now work fine.
Worked for me.
Forgot to reply back to this post but Qliktech have confirmed it's a bug and will be released in QV11 SP1.
SLOCowboy think I'll wait for SP1 the workaround is doing the job for now..