2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 7:06 AM by ketan.nage RSS

    Access Point Issues after upgrading to 11

      Hi

       

      I've been searching but have not found an answer to this issue which has worked for us yet.

       

      I've completly removed our old QV9 install and replaced it with a clean install of 11, using IIS.

       

      When broswing to the access point in FireFox using Windows Authentication it prompts for a username as expected and when entered loads up no issues.

       

      When browsing in Internet Explorer it prompts for a username (not expected) and no matter what details are using it continues to prompt another 3 times then just shows the loading content message forever.

       

      I've checked and it is using .Net 4.

       

      Any sugestions would be useful.

       

      Thanks

      Chris