6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2012 3:27 AM by jagan mohan rao appala RSS

Help needed on animation

Hi,

I am very new to QlikView and currently using the QVv.11. I want my bar chart and pie chart to be animated but i am not getting the way to do that. If possible someone please send me some dummy data and the process.

I WILL BE HIGHLY GREATFUL TO HIM or HER

Thanks and Regards

Sagar Gupta

• Re: Help needed on animation
          Mohammed Mukram

Dear,

Gupta.

We can apply the animation Bar chart,and i think we can't apply animation to the pie chart.

procedure:

goto->bar chart Properties-->Dimensions-->Animation--->select the check box for dimension 1-->and select the properties what ever you want to do..

find the attachment.

Thanks,

Mukram.

Hey

Thanks for your reply, but i was looking for a dummy data in excel so that i can try with it, and ya i found the option to animate the chart. The reason why i want dummy data is-- to be clear in concepts. My data is extremely big which have max possible rows and 80 columns.

If its possible give me a data and the flow to animate it.

I can't open the QV files of other authors as i am currently Personal Edition of QV

Thanks in Advance

Sagar Gupta

jagan mohan rao appala

Hi Sagar,

Check the attached file.  Hope it helps you.  You can do animation for a using

Chart Properties -> Dimensions -> Animation button  and now select the options you wish.  You can play with this options.

I am using QV 9, in this version there is no Animation for Bar chart, i am not sure whether it is available for QV11.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.