cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bar Chart axes

Hi,

I just can't seem to find an option that let's you put the axes title along the axes. i.e. below the values.

Kind Regards

Razak

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You can add your own title below the anywher in the bar chart using the

chart   Properties --> Presentation --> text in chart --> Click Add button and add your own text inside the chart.

Then pressing the keyboard button ctrl + shift same time and you can move/change your text or bars width

height.

Here you can move your own text below your axes values.

Regards

Ashok

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

will you check in the bar chart  properties --> dimension tab --- > show legend and label in checked

Regards

jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

What do you mean? by the fault you'll see the dimension description in every bar...

swuehl
MVP
MVP

You want something like this?

LabelCentered.png

I don't think that you can set the position of the dimension label as property, but you can

a) disable the label in dimension tab

b) create a text in chart in presentation tab, entering the dimension label as text

c) resize you bar chart area and reposition your text in chart box using CTRL-SHIFT on the chart object

Hope this helps,

Stefan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

You can add your own title below the anywher in the bar chart using the

chart   Properties --> Presentation --> text in chart --> Click Add button and add your own text inside the chart.

Then pressing the keyboard button ctrl + shift same time and you can move/change your text or bars width

height.

Here you can move your own text below your axes values.

Regards

Ashok

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks!!!