Our company is looking for an experienced QlikView developer for a full-time position out in the western suburbs of Chicago. The primary responsibility will be to lead the full lifecycle development (discovery, design, development, and deployment) for marketing database clients, as well as providing level 2 technical support within our existing production environment as a QlikView Subject Matter Expert (SME).
If you are interested in this position please let me know, and I can provide more details to you. Below are the highlights of the position that we have open...
- Work with Product Managers, Business Analysts, and customers to analyze, evaluate, and document requirements. Design, recommend, and integrate tools-based solutions based on best practices and company standards
- Utilize QlikView server platform in the deployment of dashboard documents
- Develop dashboards, services, and interactive user experience using applications deployed stand-alone or integrated with the web
- Plan and manage the development process with agile tools while being accountable to high-level project milestones and resource estimates
- Deliver high quality implementations through tests, test plans, and coordination with QA Act as a liaison with other technology teams, sharing and coordinating methodology, code, and resources
- Function as platform SME and manage all questions/inquiries around the application
- Identify and implement program/system changes for improved performance as well as for product improvement
- Provide observations, insights and conclusions on marketing analyses and reports
- Work in a team environment and establish productive user relationships. Supervises other team members as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Business or Information Systems or 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years development experience with a range of BI & Dashboard tools, Qlikview required, along with strong knowledge of QlikView Set Analysis
- Experience working with databases, Oracle preferred
- Experience with rapid BI solution prototyping & iteration directly with SMEs & Business Users
- Prefer candidate with client-facing BI application demo experience (business oriented vs. tool features)
- Comfortable and productive in an Agile environment with distributed, virtual teams
- Enjoys all aspects of the technology development process, from business strategy to rollout and support