0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2012 9:37 PM by Ramchander Bairangula RSS

QlikView Print Reports Issue in AJAX

Ramchander Bairangula

we have 2 reports in dashboard - RP01 and RP02 designed in 2 different paper sizes - A4 and Ledger. Now we have created 2 instances of PDF X-Change in server.

untitled.bmp

For the first printer, we kept the paper size as A4 and for the 2nd one, we kept as 11* 17.

firstp.bmp

secondp.bmp

Now, we have created 2 buttons in Dashboard - Print - Trigger1 and Print - Trigger2.

For Print-Trigger1, we are printing using the first printer and for Print-Trigger2, we are using the 2nd printer.

fina.bmp

Now, while clicking the buttons, this is working perfectly in plug-in. But, in ajax, we are able to get the print but both are coming in A4 size.

Any body having any idea? We are just looking for

1) Why everytime it's going to the Default printer settings I mean Default printer.Is there any way we can swith from one printer to another.I mean controlling the Printers using the Buttons in AJAX

2) Where we can find the Printer settings configurations in QlikView Server.In the console management I can see only one Default Printer setup path.If you can help me to locate Printer confirgurations settings then I can play with that file to manage 2 Printers.

Appreciate your quick responce since it's urgent for me.

Best Regards,

Ramchander