6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2012 5:54 AM by Jagan Nalla RSS

How do i add a document to Qlikview Server

G. van Walderveen

Hello, How do i add a qvw to Qlikview server. In the management console i only see tree examples (Golf Quest, Movie and sales) and there are no buttons like 'new'or a 'add' or '+'.  Tnx!

• How do i add a document to Qlikview Server
          Jakob Fabian

Hi,

add the files to your C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents folder and they should appear in your AccessPoint

regards, Jakob

• How do i add a document to Qlikview Server
              Jagan Nalla

Hello,

You can change your path in Qv management console at User Documents tab.

• Re: How do i add a document to Qlikview Server

I have loaded my documents in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\

However, I have created sub folders under C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\ as

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\Folder 1

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\Folder 2

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\Folder 3

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\Folder 4

and loaded my respective documents in the 4 folders.  But in AccessPoint all documents are visible.  How can I change the preferences so that users get presented with the 4 folders and then only get presented with the documents in that folder only? 

Regards.

and loaded my respective documents in the 4 folders.  But in AccessPoint all documents are visible.  How can I change the preferences so that users get presented with the 4 folders and then only get presented with the documents in that folder only? 

Regards.

Regards.