I did as you suggested. However, when I pulled in ResolvedDate and Null Check in a table box, I got a 0 value under Null Check field corresponding to a Blank value under Resolved Date.
This makes me wonder if it is not a null but a blank string issue.
What made me think it was a null value issue in the first place was the test that I had done as I mentioned in my initial post.
Can you tell me how I would modify my expression to accomodate for a blank string.
(When researching cases similar to this issue I found the expressions which used
if(len(trim(Expr) = 0)), but was unable to get it working properly.