Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Desperate with Gantt-Chart

Hello Community,

i attached a gantt-diagramm but it doesn't show the right dates in the x-axis. i looked at the examples for gantt charts in the community and did the same for my application. but  it doesn't show the right values.

my second problem is, when i change for exampel the value of the Dimension "Art" of "Test" in "Analysis" i want that the gantt chart should show this 2 values in one line. but qv can't this or am i not right? please help me, thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

Here you go (attached).

And you are correct about your second problem--you cannot put two dimensions on the same line.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Nicole-Smith

Here you go (attached).

And you are correct about your second problem--you cannot put two dimensions on the same line.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you! What did you do that the application is right now? Only select a second dimension? I can't see it

Nicole-Smith

You have to make it a stacked bar chart with two expressions (and the first one is invisible).

Not applicable
Author

Mm ok. I tested it now, but my diagramm don't change. I add StartDate and make it invisible like you and change the Formats. Very strange.

Nicole-Smith

Sorry, but I can't tell what is wrong without actually seeing your chart.  If you could post it with sample data or scramble the data that you have, I could take a look at it.

Not applicable
Author

I use the file, that i attached at this discussion. but thank you again for your help