First i tried to open the qvw and look at the model, and could not see anything.... And cannot do a reload, as i dont have the qvds.
However, I tried to comment out everything and just keep the Master calendar you had created...
And it looked good. I could see all the date fields.
I have modified the qvw (please find attached)....
You may want to re-check your script.
Sales_Model.qvw 163.5 K
It is more than likely this:
LEFT KEEP (Transactions)
Try removing that to see if you get the dates. It probably means that the date formats are different or something along those lines.
I think that your field YearMonth is lacking an actual date, so that the formula:
does not return a value as it does not have a day field. I tried it in a list box and it returns no value