Business Intelligence Analyst - QlikView
Paddy Power is a global Plc, headquartered in Ireland, with 2,400 employees worldwide. The amount staked by customers in 2010 was almost €4 billion. It is one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic businesses in the betting and gaming sector. It has seen record operating profit in 2010, following year on year growth of around 30% for each of the past ten years. It is an ambitious, cash rich company that recognises technology as critical to further accelerating its growth.
The IT Reporting team are responsible for providing management information to all departments within Paddy Power. Information is provided using a variety of methods; from designing and scheduling reports for email delivery, through to developing advanced analytical applications using state-of-the-art BI technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Business Intelligence Analyst with QlikView experience to help advance the Business Intelligence capacity of the company, and the successful candidate is expected to quickly develop an understanding of how the various Paddy Power business units operate. They will marry this understanding of the business with their prior experience to deliver enterprise-class Business Intelligence solutions.
The successful candidate will report to the IT Reporting Manager. IT Reporting is part of the Corporate IT department within Paddy Power Technology.
- Work closely with our internal customers to define BI project requirements and scope.
- Assist IT Reporting Manager with project planning and estimation.
- Develop Business Intelligence solutions which meet business requirements, within agreed deadlines.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the production BI/Reporting systems.
- Participate in the development of operational processes within the team.
- Identify opportunities for technology-led innovations.
- 5+ years experience in an advanced Business Intelligence development role
- 2+ years experience of developing BI solutions using QlikView.
- Firm understanding of Database / Data Warehouse principles and methodologies.
- A demonstrated ability to interact positively and constructively with internal customers.
- A demonstrated history of delivering BI solutions which meet business requirements.
to apply go to www.workwithpaddy.com or follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?jobId=3043612&viewJob=&trk=job_capjs