This position is responsible for establishing business intelligence capabilities and analyzing the performance of digital and direct marketing programs.
Performance Analytics – Campaign Performance – Campaign Measurement
Analytics Skills measure results of tests, measure against benchmarks, feedback on campaign performance
Statistical – modeling is not a key capability but some statistical grounding is important, significance testing would be very helpful
Tools: SAS (UNIX and/or PC) , PPT,
For this Performance Analytics position:
- Visualization – ability to communicate findings graphically.
- Business Intelligence - tools like QlikView or Tableau or Dashboards
- Migration to BI tools like QlikView, Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, OLAP
• Implement and monitor campaign program and non-program measurement vs. financial objectives and other benchmarks. Compile, validate, analyze, and publish relevant metrics to evaluate effectiveness and discern which elements of our strategies are most effective.
• Design and implement high quality visualizations that are concise, informative, and provide senior executive understanding for strategic decision-making. Assist other analysts to refine analyses to maximize information value.
• Organize data and implement analytic data marts and business intelligence views for performance monitoring, measurement, evaluation vs. forecasts, and financial measures. Recommend and design ongoing improvements to process and infrastructure to improve program performance measurement.
• Individual contributor actively partnering with decision management analysts, sales channel, marketing and other functions.
Bachelor's degree required, Master's/MBA preferred in quantitative field (finance, economics, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or related field)
• 4-7 plus years of experience preparing and presenting business analysis. Candidate must have experience designing presentations that integrate analysis results into broadly distributed presentations
• Technical/Specialized - Chart design with Powerpoint, Excel, and business intelligence tools like QlikView. SAS, SQL.
• Practical knowledge and experience applying professional visualization concepts to convey complex analysis results.
• General - presentation skills, leadership for individual contributors and managers, time /project management
- All new hires are subject to work eligibility verification via the DHS E-Verification System
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
No Relocation Available.