I have a table like the one below. The columns are as follows:
1. date - startdate (i.e. days between start and measurement)
2. =aggr(rangesum(above(Avg(ErstattetTemperatur),0,rowno())),Dato) (This is the one giving me grief)
3. =avg(Sluttvekt) i.e average weight that day
4. =Avg(ErstattetTemperatur) i.e. average temperature that day
5. =RangeSum(ErstattetTemperatur,Above(TOTAL Column(3))) i.e. accumulated daydegrees (running sum of average temperature).
The first two columns are dimensions, and the three last ones are expressions.
My challange is to make a scatter plot of column 5 vs 3, where the division of points is based on column 1. The others are just there temporarily for the purpose of getting this correctly.
As I understand it, I need to make column 5 into a calculated dimension (which is what i tried in column 2). So my question is simply, how can I get the same values as I have in column 5 into a calculated dimension?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated!