I havent experienced such an issue, even i use SVN for source control.
just in case are you using variables in the labels for the tabs??
In 11 sr1 variables stored in front end donot get saved; only those written in script will stick around,
as qlikview drops all the data in the application before committing.
I am attaching a QVW that exhibits this behavior.
To duplicate the issue:
- Download Test.qvw (attached)
- Create a folder called Test-prj in the same location as Test.qvw
- Open Test.qvw
- Right-click the top level container and add labels for each of the tabs
- Save Test.qvw
- Close Test.qvw and re-open it
- The tab labels have disappeared
Thanks to all those who provided feedback so far. Sorry my original post was not more clear. Hopefully this example will help things along...
Test.qvw 159.0 K