This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
You can try this:
- open QlikView
- go to File - Edit Script
- for database choose OLE DB
- check Force 32 Bit (i have PS on 64bit win)
- Check Relative Paths
- click button Connect
- In Data Link Properties, on Provider window, choose "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server"
- In Data Link Properties, on Connection window, choose server name
- use Win NT integrated security or specific user name and password
- Click button: Test Connection
- Then on Edit script section, choose Select button, and choose appropriate Database and Owner to select from tables in database.
Hope it helps,