5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2012 10:49 AM by Revlin Abbi RSS

    Display a % on a pie chart?

      Hi all,

       

      I have an average calculated in an expression which outputs a percentage:

       

      =Avg(field)


      I do not have a dimension in this particular case. How can I have a pie chart that represents this value?

       

      For example, sayy the average is 39%, so I want the pie chart to show 39% as one colour and the other 61% as another colour.

       

      So far the pie chart is all one colour with the value of 39.

       

      Any ideas?

       

      Regards

       

      Revlin