cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Rows to colums

Hello,

I have the following issue.

I've imported a CSV file with our helpdesk information. Everything is sorted out except one row wich contains the serviceID history. The rook looks like this:

[date] [time] status information

I would like to split these lines to this:

[date] [time] status information    |   [date] [time] status information   |       etc

|                                                 |                 |

|                                                 |                 |

Is there a way to do this in the loadscript?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Do you have an example file?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, here is the excel file with an example row and a screenshot in qlikview. Each issue has multiple 'history' lines

Thanks!

gershova
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

status in your case is  mass  or   jfra    in each of your line (I mean, only one  word  describe your status)? and I guess you have a list of your status?  The rest part of each string is information – field?

If so, you have to extract the part of the string until the first space as date,  the part of the string between the first and the second space as time, then you have to identify status, but I need more information about your status-field.