Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating a pareto Chart

Hi All,

Please can  anybody help me for making a Pareto chart??

I have 4 dimensions along which a measure is being calculated. Then I have calculated the relative Percentage of this measure. Now I want to perform a cumulative sum of this Percentage and plot in a graph/ a straight table. The problem lies in calculating cumulative sum of relative %.

3 Replies
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

It is easy to do now in QV11. Just use Dimension Limits in the chart properties.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try using Pareto Select Action in "Actions" of Button properties.  Check attached file for solution.

If you are QV11 then you can do this by setting a property in Dimension limits tab of Chart properties.  Check attached screenshot.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the above solutions but they dont work for my problem. I will explain in detail. I have 4 dimensions then I calculate a measure which is the difference between dates i.e ans is no of days(Diff). Now this measure is further divided by standard no of days say it is called 'error'. Now i have to build a pareto chart of this data.