10 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 10:40 AM by Julian Larralde RSS

Get Set Analysis Expression In Select in Field Trigger

Hello,

I am trying to use Select in Field action trigger to select values equivalent to my set analysis expression. (see attached sample)

1. For example, if my set analysis expression is count({<PCatID={1},ItemCode={101,102}>}Items) , I would use a button with the following actions:

Button 1:

Actions:

Select in Field    Value

PCatID                 1

ItemCode             (101|102)

This would give me the set analysis expression in current selections (except the count of Items - which is not as necessary).

I am trying to use the same procedure for the following expression:

Count((Aggr(if(only({<ITrans.PCatID = {1}>}ITrans.CreationDate)< Max({<ITrans.PCatID={2,3,4,5}>}ITrans.CreationDate),ITrans.ItemCode1),ITrans.ItemCode1)))

Can I possibly use  something similar to create an action button for the  expression above?

2. Use Select in Field To Compare With Variable

Secondly, I have an expression that uses Select in Field trigger on ABC field  (which has values like 1.25, 4.56, 5.69,10.56,1.12,2.32,3.25....)

In the Value field, I am using with a variable which holds the value of an expression (which is 5.56 or something like that). I tried using ='>$(vAvg)' and also using $(vAvg) but it does not work as desired. What is the correct syntax to use a greater than or less than variable as Value for Select in Field trigger.

Please see the attached sample.

Regards and Thanks,

-Shahbaaz.