Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Extension for mapping relationships

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a qlikview extension for mappint the relationships between one object and another. The sort of thing I'm after is a simple block diagram with lines from one box to another representing a link.

I've got a similar thing working using amMap mapping once city to another, but the locations I'm deailing with are often close together, but are also all over the globe. When you put it onto a world map you get areas that look very messy as so much is so close together. What I'm after is a simlar thing, but with everything evenly spread out - an abstract view if you see what I mean.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies
Nicole-Smith

I have not actually created the extension that you are looking for, but the Javascript Infovis Toolkit (library) offers a few different options.  Check it out here.

Lee_Matthews
Former Employee
Former Employee

How about an org chart visualisation? There is one on google charts, and there are examples on community how to integrate with google charts.

Here is the org chart https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/orgchart

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Nicole,

You know how I can make an extension of the Javascript InfoVis, specifically Spacetree? I tried using the OrgChart but with eight thousand records everything is very slow.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Luciano