2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2012 12:19 AM by kerun022 RSS

Qlik View Informatica adapter installation issue on Linux Server

Hi,

We are using Informatica 9.1 on Linux 5.1 server. When I tried to install the Qlik view server component using QlikViewInformaticaConnectorServer_Installer Scriopt on the server, installation is getting terminated giving me error as shown below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About to extract 108 KB in /data/Informatica91HF1/.

Available disk space in /data/Informatica91HF1/: 26191440 KB.

Uncompressing QlikView Integration for PowerCenter (Server Component)  .

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error

.Extraction failed.

Terminated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have installed client and registered the qlik view plugin successfully but unable to move farward due to failure of server component.

I request the experts to provide me proper solution to rectify the issue.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran

• Re: Qlik View Informatica adapter installation issue on Linux Server

Try to ftp the installer script again but now in binary mode.

Regards, Huig

• Re: Qlik View Informatica adapter installation issue on Linux Server

Hi Huig,

Thanks for the solution, I have done the same way u suggested but this time installation is failing for some other reasons with out giving any error.

Below is the screen shot what I had today while installing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncompressing QlikView Integration for PowerCenter (Server Component)  ..Extraction failed.

Terminated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be really helpful, if you give me an apporach to move further.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran