14 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 2:52 AM by Corinna Mehl RSS

Error when choosing dimension in Extension Object Example "Calendar of Events"

Hey there,

i am quite new to qlikview but until now I could always manage my problems with the existing discussions in this community.

Now I have a problem which I can totally not solve despite trying different solutions I read.

My Problem:

I want to integrate the Extension Object Example "Calendar of Events". I installed the .qar and everything but when I am at the point of choosing the dimensions of the extension object I get the following error message :

"line: 58" "Error: $.ui.autocomplete' is null or not an object" " Code:0" " URL: http://qlikview/QvAjaxZfc/QvAjax.js"

As a result I cannot choose any dimension.

I already read that the internet explorer version might be a problem. I am using internet explorer 8 and it's the default setting. For solving my problem i deactivated and then activated the internet explorer and double checked that its the correct version. Additionally i reinstalled the extension .qar but to no avail.

I am using the QlikView Version 11.00.1154.0 IR 64 Bit Edition as a private user... Has anyone a clue what I should do next? I really need to integrate this extension and it has already needed too much time yet.

Thanks in advance!

Corinna