19 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2012 6:55 PM by Linda Diodato RSS

Pie chart with no dimension

Linda Diodato

Hi,

I wonder if somebody can help me with a couple of expressions that are driving me mad.

I have a list of Clients to which I have assigned a certain Status (Green, Yellow and Red) that is calculated based on the user selections. For each Status I have a list box. Now I have to build a pie chart that shows how many Clients belong to each Status and another one that shows the sum of sales that was made to the Clients belonging to each Status. I guess my pie charts will need three expressions each and no dimensions but I don't seem to be able to make it work.

Below are the expressions that I've used to build each of the three list boxes.

Thanks in advance for your help!

GREEN:

aggr(

if(count(distinct Partner)=1

or

count(distinct Partner)=2   

AND

count(distinct Year)>1

AND

only(aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year= {$(=Max(Year)-2)}>} Sales),Client,Partner))=1,Partner),Client,Partner))

=

only(aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year= {$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Sales),Client,Partner))=1,Partner),Client,Partner))

or

AND

count(distinct Year)>1

AND

only(aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year= {$(=Max(Year)-2)}>} Sales),Client,Partner))=1,Partner),Client,Partner))

=

if(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>}Sales)>0, aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>} Sales),$(Variable1)))=1,Partner),$(Variable1)), aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Sales),$(Variable1)))=1,Partner),$(Variable1)))

or

AND

count(distinct Year)>1

AND

only(aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year= {$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Sales),Client,Partner))=1,Partner),Client,Partner))

=

if(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>}Sales)>0, aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>} Sales),$(Variable1)))=1,Partner),$(Variable1)), aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Sales),$(Variable1)))=1,Partner),$(Variable1))), 

Client), Client)

YELLOW:

aggr(

if( count(distinct Partner)>2

or

AND

<>

AND

<>

if(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>}Sales)>0, aggr(if(rank(

aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>} Sales),$(Variable1))

)=1,Partner),$(Variable1)), aggr(if(rank(

aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Sales),$(Variable1))

)=1,Partner),$(Variable1)))

AND

<>

if(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>}Sales)>0, aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>} Sales),$(Variable1)))=1,Partner),$(Variable1)), aggr(if(rank(aggr(sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Sales),$(Variable1)))=1,Partner),$(Variable1)))

or

AND

count(distinct Year)=1, 

Client), Client)

RED:

aggr(if(count(Year)=0,  Client), Client)