Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II

How to colour a linear gauge in a straight table over a dimension

Hi,

I am looking for a way to display in a straight tabel over the dimension Type an expression (called finished, it is a % between 0 and 100) displayed as a lineair gauge. I would like to file out in green up to the expression value i.e. 75 % but then i would like to turn the part between 75% and 100% red.

But this needs to be done per type, i only get it for the total, I think i need a formula which is calculating over this Type level.

See attached file

I hope someone can help me out!

Kind regards,

Linda Monincx

4 Replies
onetwothree123
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

LMonincx,

I have made changes to your file Aggr.qvw

See attachment

lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi AJ,

Thanks, but this not the exact solution i needed,

In your case the point of colouring is for all the types 75%, I was looking for a way the colouring point is the value of the expression on type level

so for Type A 70 %

so for Type B 65%

any ideas how i can aggreate on type level on the expression sum(afgerond)/(sum(afgerond)+sum(NietAfgerond)) ?

lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi AJ,

In your case the point of colouring is for all the types 75%, I was looking for a way the colouring point is the value of the expression on type level

so for Type A 70 %

so for Type B 65%

any ideas how i can aggreate on type level on the expression sum(afgerond)/(sum(afgerond)+sum(NietAfgerond)) ?

lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi AJ,

so for Type A 70 %

so for Type B 65%