Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table dimension

In my QlikView report I have pivot table with multiple dimensions, some of are pivoted on top. Is there any way to make top pivoted dimensions value as bold, for expressions am able to achieve with the "Visual Cues" option.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
its_anandrjs

Hi,

I want to say if you use visual cue and Custom Format Cell all rows should goes Bold so for that put code in expression by click on plus sign and in option Text Format write '<B>'.

Thanks Rgds

View solution in original post

4 Replies
its_anandrjs

I think like this is not possible, but for all values this could be done.

Thanks & Rgds

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand,

For all values means for all the dimension or specific to that dimension, please let me know the way.

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

You can try to use Custom Format Cell.

Right click on the one of the top pivoted values, select Custom Format Cell and then bold from the dialog that emerges.

If Custom Format Cell is not available when you right click, enable it from User Preferences --> Design --> Always Show Design Menu Items.

its_anandrjs

Hi,

I want to say if you use visual cue and Custom Format Cell all rows should goes Bold so for that put code in expression by click on plus sign and in option Text Format write '<B>'.

Thanks Rgds