Hello Tony - if you are logged in to the QV forums
- Then select View All / Search
- select Expressor from the list on the left
- You should see the list of software that your credentials will allow you to see.
- Download the QlikViewExpressorDesktopInstaller.exe
- Log out of the forums (Sign out of anything web that is QlikView)
- Go to: http://www.qlik.com/us/explore/products/expressor
- (Sorry the Q was not intentional - I need help ) - Qlik Download Expressor button
- You should get re-directed to:
- Submit form and you should get the .exe file that will check for preqs and then download the .msi installation file for the Desktop version
Please let me know which method worked for you.
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Unfortunatley neither of the suggestions worked.
The only download option that's available to me is to download QV Personal Edition.
I've even completed the form again, prior to dowloading Expressor, hoping to be directed to the Expressor download link.
I've also cleared the cache in IE8 but to no avail.
I noticed your URL points to Europe - whereas the url we're accessing below points to http://us.demo.qlik.com/download/
If you log in and click over to View All / Search, are you able to pull up QlikView Expressor?
Hi Hugo & Michael,
I hope you guys remember me. You guys helped me to download and configure expressor few months back. While I had moved to new company and I'm trying to download Expressor on my personal computer and I can't get it to work. I have same problem as Tony. Is Expressor only available to Partners after integrating with QlikView?
Last time, you guys pointed me to URL and then shared the license file on Expressor Community. Is there anyway I can access Expressor Community and follow the same steps? I'm planning to explore Expressor and deep dive...please help.