I have two identical servers, which at this moment work seperatly with all services. I know how to consolidate services, but which services needs to consolidated exactly when i want to achive this:
* one QEMC
* one accesspoint
* reloading and enduser consuming of the reports need to be done by the QVS on which the QVW is on. So, no load balancing
* can one QWS/IIS be killed?
* is there a special trust needed within both systems?
* what ports need to be open between both systems?
* what services will be running on each system: I: QVS, QDSC, IIS, QDS / II: QVS,QDS?
* Do i need a special license for this? i know that there are licences, but i want to use 'regular' licences, because doc CALs are different on each system.
Thanks for your time.