Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Testing the Reports

i  Am New  to  this Qlikview   How to check reports  ,mean  how  to validation my reports .check my reports wrong or right .

3 Replies
flavio_fazzano
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Surik147!,

I would try to introduce you in some concept of QlikView:   QlikView is a BI platform oriented to applications that enable users to explore very quickly huge volumes of bussines data without to have any predefined drill paths or preconfigured reports or dashboard (althout it is possible to develop reports). Did you try to build your frst apps in QlikView? if not, please  take a 1 hour of your time and take this free course

http://www.qlik.com/es/services/training/find-your-training/courses/a/201101/build-your-first-qlikvi...

Flavio

whiteline
Master II
Master II

I think your boss can help with it

To be serious, first you should determine what means 'right'. Your expressions, or your data, or something else.

Not applicable
Author

Hai

Thank For Your Reply  boss .

How  To  Check  My Data ...................

Suppose  I created  One Report, which Showing The  Sum(Quanity) ,  Revenue in the List  Report .  How to check  it That Showing   Correrct  Data  or Wrong .