Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Carry Forward shortage / Excess stock of one Straight table as stock of other Straight table using QV10SR3

Hello All,

I need to carry forward shortage / Excess stock of one Straight table as stock of other Straight table using QV10SR3.

I have attached a QVW for the same.In this i have 3 Dropdowns of WTG model where i select same or different model in all of them and i have 3 input box for respective models wich is to calculate how many units of material one needs to produce.The amount entered in input box is multiplied with the required Qty which ultimately becomes the columnT"otal Required Qty".

Now 3 tables below respectively shows Material(used to generate above respective model) wise stock analysis for above selected models.

Now if a material is common in all the tables then the 1st tables shortage or Excess values should be carry forwaded as 2nd tables stock an so on for 3rd table.

And if a material is present in 1st but not in 2nd and present in 3rd then the shortage / Excess value of 1st table should be carry forwarded as stock of 3rd table.

In the same file attached i have incorporated some logic which carry forward the stock if the material is present in all 3 tables but if fails if a material is missing in any one of them.

Plz help with the same

Regards,

Snehal

0 Replies