Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview totals only display on chart for last level.

Hi I'm using Qlikview 10.

I have pie chart set up with a dimension of three fields (Agency, Branch and Type).  I have an expresson on sales [ sum(sales).  When I drill-down on the pie chart, the totals only appear when I'm at the "type" level.   If I'm at the  "Agency" or "Branch" levels the totals do not appear.

Thanks for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I also found something. Pressed CTRL-SHIFT and I expanded object to the full size of my screen, the values appear.  Right now I'm adjusting the display.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you post your app?

Not applicable
Author

I attached the document as requested.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Somehow your pie chart has become corrupt.  Delete the expression and Apply.  Then re-create the expression and it seems to be fine.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Actually that doesn't work - I copied and pasted the chart and then removed and re-added the expression and it's fine.  See attached.

Not applicable
Author

I also found something. Pressed CTRL-SHIFT and I expanded object to the full size of my screen, the values appear.  Right now I'm adjusting the display.

Thanks for your help.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Ah yes - must have got pushed to the side.  Please mark a correct answer to close the thread (even if it's your own!)