2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 9:04 AM by Rishi Minawala RSS

Loading a field value

Rishi Minawala

Hi guys,

I have two tables which are not directly related. Employees and Orders (Fact table).

In my Employee table I have used a flag to highlight all employees who are SalesPeople. I also have another table called Quota. In this table I have Online sales which are also stored as quota.

What I want is, 'online' sales in my 'Orders' table so that in my UI I can have a table that shows sum(Sales) for SalesPerson and online Sales seperately.

I hope that makes sense can anyone help?

• Re: Loading a field value
          Pablo Gálvez

Hi, Could you please attach an qvw Example? I don´t understand very well you said 2 tables Employees and Orders but you add another table (Quota)?

• Re: Loading a field value
              Rishi Minawala

Hi

You will see in the sample.qvw UI 'Sales by SalesPerson' table a list of all the sales people with their sales, cost and margin. Currently the figures are wrong becasue it is summing the Online sales and Direct sales.

What I want is for Online Sales to be a seperate value but part of the SalesPerson data. Therefore in the table it will display all SalesPerson and Online sales.

I flagged what is Direct Sales and what is Website Sales. But in-order to get the individual SalesFigures right I need to have the two seperate.

Thanks for your prompt reply.