Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multi-line chart - line starts when other line ends

I'm attempting to create a multi-line chart that has one line that goes from the start date of a project until the last date a cost was recorded for a specific type of cost of the project, accumulating along the way.  The second line I would like to start at the end of the previous line and continue until the end of the project, also accumulating, based on a different type of cost.  I've attached a sample application with the chart I have so far and what I have for my data model.  I've worked out how the first line works but can't seem to nail down the second line to get it to do what I want (it's almost doing the opposite of what I would expect, regardless of the direction of my expression).  Any help with the expression for the second line would be appreciated!

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No one has any ideas how to create a line starting at a specific date from the data set? I'll be extremely thankful for any help provided!