Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview11 SR1-AJAX compatibillity poblem with intenet explorer

Hi,

I'm having a compatibility problem with Ajax and Internet Explorer. In fact, when i display my document with Google Chrome, the document looks good (as if i have oppened with the Qlikview Desktop Client). However, internet explorer shows a different look and feel.

How can i fix that please??

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is a hard question to answer, becuase I can't see the issues you are talking about. It could be as simple as clicking the compatibility button in IE. Being that Ajax is HTML code, it is like any website and you have to design around the limitations of the browsers.

You can try to change QV developer into WebView and see if the problem shows up there.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Yes, in fact i'm having the same problem with WebView. For a better understanding of the problem, i have attached 2 pictures: The first shows how th object should appear( like in Qlikview Desktop and Google Chrome), whereas the second shows how it appears with Internet Explorer and WebView.

Thanks.