12 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2012 2:02 PM by ahnet ceylan RSS

Sort Data

ahnet ceylan

Hi everyone,

I have dimension below ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2 date format and its format dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss

I want to sort data according to below expression

=day(weekstart(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2))&' ' &monthname(weekstart(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2))&'-' & day(weekend(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2)) &' ' & monthname(weekend(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2))

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Sort Data
          ahnet ceylan

Hi,

I know sort tab but It doesnt be sorted correctly

Felim Shanaghy

Why don'y you sort based on a numerical value of NUM(day(weekstart(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2))&' ' &monthname(weekstart(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2))&Year(monthname(weekstart(ISTEK_ACISTARIHI2))))

That should give you the result your seeking remember you only really ned to sort by the first date since the rest will follow suit naturally.

Raj Vadde

i think this expression in sort tab should sort the values but if you have a selection then all tha associated data will be sorted and unassociated data won't be sorted..

if you want unassocaited data to be sorted then this expression has to be in script and you have to use orderby clause

Hope this helps

thanks

Raj Vadde

i think this expression in sort tab should sort the values but if you have a selection then all tha associated data will be sorted and unassociated data won't be sorted..

if you want unassocaited data to be sorted then this expression has to be in script and you have to use orderby clause

Hope this helps

thanks

Raj Vadde

Hope this helps

thanks

Raj Vadde

Raj Vadde

i think this expression in sort tab should sort the values but if you have a selection then all the associated data will be sorted and unassociated data won't be sorted..

Raj Vadde

i think this expression in sort tab should sort the values but if you have a selection then all the associated data will be sorted and unassociated data won't be sorted..