Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cannot select IE Plug in when accessing document in Access Point

Hi,

I am trying to open a document in the Access Point using the IE Plug in, but for some reason it is not showing as an option to select even though I have it installed on my PC.  I have also un-installed and re-installed the PlugIn on my PC but still get the same result.  When I use another PC, it works fine.  Does anyone know why this is happening and what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks

Nilesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.  The setup in QEMC is fine. 

I ended up un-installing the plug in on my PC, removing all registry entries for Qliktech and installing the plug in again.  This has resolved the issue.

Nilesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Nilesh,

Have you check the server settings for the document? It has to be allowed there also.QV11-2012-10-18-09-31-12.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.  The setup in QEMC is fine. 

I ended up un-installing the plug in on my PC, removing all registry entries for Qliktech and installing the plug in again.  This has resolved the issue.

Nilesh