4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 12:56 PM by Nick Shutters RSS

Qlikview Governance Dashboard BUG

Felim Shanaghy

Hi,

Thought I should bring i to your attention that I installed the beta client with v10 SR3 and it prevents the script editor being opened, I then upgraded to v10 SR5.. Same issue, after I uninstalled the Governance Dashboard I can no open script editor again.

This may be v10 specific as I could open the documents through V11 SR2.

Regards

• Re: Qlikview Governance Dashboard BUG

We had the exact some issue, and I emailed support. Here's the reponse I received:

'We think we may have a handle on the cause of the hang behavior you were seeing with the Governance Dashboard.  Your system may be missing the .net4 runtime Framework from Microsoft that the Governance Dashboard’s  Connector requires to run.

If you can re-install the Governance Dashboard, there's an easy way to test whether the .Net4 runtimes are on your system by going to the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QlikViewGovernanceConnector

and double clicking on QlikViewGovernanceConnector.exe.

If it's not installed you should reveive an error message stating as such.'

Once I installed the .net4 runtime, I was able to open the script editor again.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Michael Tarallo

Hello Nick and Felim - thank you for your participation - you may also find this document helpful in case you run into another issue.

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3546

Please let us know if you have any other problems.

Regards,

Mike T

Hey Mike,

I am having another issue. We are running version 10.00.9282.8 SR4 64-Bit, on a 16 Core machine with 128 GB of RAM. It is not a VM but a physical server.

If I fill in the Install Directory and Profile directory (they are in the default C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Governance_1.0Beta and C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Governance_1.0Beta\profiles\default folders)

And I enter the file path of our Source Documents, and leave the Logs turned off, and hit scan, everything works.

If I then turn on the logs, but not With Audit or Has Publisher and click scan, I get this error:

(it also happens if I have With Audit and Has Publisher turned on)

Table not found

DateIsland:

LOAD

1 as MaxID,

Max(LoadDate) as MaxLoadDt

Resident FileList

I've searched around a little bit and it seems everyone else posting about it is using VM's. I've followed the directions in the link above, but can't seem to get rid of the error. Do you have any insight?

If this has been answered before and I'm not seeing it I apologize.