Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QEMC web server settings with IIS

Hello,

I am using IIS as a web server and noticed that in QEMC, I only have 3 tabs ( Summary, General, Login). The other tabs ( Authentication, Access Point etc) are not visible.

Is this due to the fact that I am using IIS instead of the qlikview web server ? And if Yes, does that mean that all web server configuration ( including using the alternate web form etc) will have to be set in IIS?

Thanks

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Need to change the below..

Change the path to the file AccessPointSettings.aspx to point to the IIS’s virtual folder, for example

http://MyServer/QvAjaxZfc/AccessPointSettings.aspx , in QEMC under System - Setup -QlikView Web Servers - Url.

Untitled.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
leonardo_raed
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Maria,

The tabs are hidding becouse QEMC could not contact with the IIS.

Wich version of QVS do you have?

In qvs10 installation you have to generate an extra application pool and change his identity. You have to use the same user that run the qvs services.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

In version 9 you had to create the application pool, but in version 10 it does it for you.

Change the path to the file AccessPointSettings.aspx to point to the IIS’s virtual folder, for example

http://MyServer/QvAjaxZfc/AccessPointSettings.aspx , in QEMC under System - Setup -QlikView Web Servers - Url.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.